蓝鱼~驿站: Now, 2240, alone in 15th District, Paris

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Now, 2240, alone in 15th District, Paris

i know ady. I can revive this blog by typing some thoughts.some 心情短语。

somehting i dont wanna shout out like stupid in fb.but i actually i posted this in fb before in blogspot:

i managed to make my own hot fudge cake with my choc bar + choc cake + microwave.Yummy!!!

lol.missed my flight to venice yesterday but compensated with a day-long stay in my ex............i mean ex TA of Linear Algebra and Analyical Geometry in year one.lol.Her name is 王冠颖. I would have failed this exam without having her helping me, giving me personal tuition in her officed until 10pm sth at nite...feel so grateful.



Eiffel Tower



^^



and lastly, me , taken by her,under guidance of me. HAHAA

and now, she(my TA) has gone to her friend's place in the fourth ring to giv her(her fren) company, cos her fren says the mrs.landlord is not at home only mr.landlord there. so she is afraid. so my GY TA so jimui go n teman her d.left me alone in this cosy apartment in 15th district. so basically i spent whole day here cos yesterday was so sick n tired of the RETURN trip to the fucking far-away beauvais airport just to miss my flight.

damn. spoilt my mood seriously. fortunately I have this nice apartment today, being alone,it sooth my mind, and then I am ready for Rome on Friday now. Ciao!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Kotab said...

I love the brown tone of your photo of a guy leaning out and the city and the seine in the background

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Kotab said...

Oh excuse me. That was you, taken by her. You must tell me what camera took that photo. Film or digital?

I enjoy your blog. Its a good passtime of mine just looking at random blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home