蓝鱼~驿站: lee hom lap u lap u

Monday, March 05, 2007

lee hom lap u lap u

u rock my world and soothe my heart.will be your fans forever.
haha.few more years later can berkerjasama with u.
so don worry =p
i used up my tiny spaces of 256mb jus to record videos during his concert.
will upload one by one.
WILL.defa de will.
i oso wonder.yea.me.defa.wonder.hoho.
damn the organiser swtich the venue frm merdeka stadiumto bkt jalil.
i tot it was not a big deal until barbie send me de seating structure las nite.
holy fcuking shit very pang bian ah our seat!!
haizz...ren ming lor.
but the 1st song GAI SHI YING XIONG,i ended up by dealing the seating problem with 3 ppl with half-serious manner sambil stop and turn my head back and catch his performance. they claimed their seat had been zhan4 ju4 oso.say me LATE summore??!!c u this student quite qing xiu, hou2 mei3 hou2 mao3,say liddat?i hav numbered seat de lor..fuck u!that was all caused by an UNCIVILISED sudience after all. lee hom, feel ashamed to have such fans hor.

and it's 3:19 and jus finished typing recommendation letter for MYSELF in order to apply for beijing university..haha liu hui hua asked me to do so de.then onli let headmaster sign.qiao qiao tell u guys la,i got go search 4beijing film academy lorr,but family sure don accept me to go study de...c if can go beijing,den onli take winter classs.hekhek.
but aiz.2mr get interview by the university of ozarks liao.mandarin oriental hotel.haiz hav to take lrt+ putra.
haven prepare blogging here.
wei kang ahh, tell me the situation thre...the scholarship got 20 portion, high possibility can take but i dunno how far the quality of the uni is.
but gif myself more option better.
hu knows, the GOU YAN KAN REN DI spore dun gimme offer at last. dont even bother to appeal if this thing really happen.i wan gambateh for beijing u entrance test.
hrmm.................
.............
......
...
.
SLEEP LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor time arrangement guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home