蓝鱼~驿站: 0108 010307 time n date

Thursday, March 01, 2007

0108 010307 time n date

hitz fm has been making nights so lively..am shaking body naturally while listening to the hot beats..haha..and "when it all falls apart" makes me miss jia yi and jia hui..i recommended them this song..i now think tat mayb the feng shui of my room is not so nice as the fact that i usually hav no mood to write anything inside my room,and now that im inside my studyroom, make me reminisce the time study so hard for exams...and sms wif frens to cheer each other up,or waking each other up,to be specific..and in this case,joean would be the queen of mine,cos even she didnt continue Gao San(shake shake shake, WAIT A MINUTE by pussycatdolls is on air)in ch, she was stil aware of the date of skul exams and when pathetic me gnawing the textbooks at late night, my hp would vibrate and joean's sms ARRIVED.what else can i ask for ?!

these days, jus determined to practise and practise my piano and guitar lo,dowan to remain as a BEGINNER still when i become a uni student.shud hav some solid basic den onli can go further on ma rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home