蓝鱼~驿站: hey 19!! bye 18 =|

Saturday, October 27, 2007

hey 19!! bye 18 =|




hey there =]

tot it wud b a silent birthday..but eventually everything turns to be pleasing =] didnt think of having frens celebrate for me this time.was jus planning to get myself a cake, a guitar and a choir concert.

so.yeah.start from yesterday nite.received calls from home and talked to every member.den ley woon call.sharp at 12=] and den.xian hui is d 1st one.in 4s1 de ^^mic wish me n chris n louisa on her nick 1st,den greet me ^^ still rmb she gif me a watch as present in form3,if not mistaken...and den,leong hoo and meiping....=] miss u guys.and!!my virtual LAO PO(we was in a group in dong zong international camp as family) text me n greet!! i didnt know that she has my no.,cos nvr tell her(though i posted it for few days).was sooo suprise....

today.9 lebih wake up.1st thing is to do hw.determinant.vendermonde law balablabkla..hate!! work till 12pm.in btwin,voonsien called ,say liao HAPY BURFDAY....line putus.my hp's batt flat =.=,and chat with wei jie.zat lai zat qu.quite nice HOR,wei jie.go hav brunch.and get some info from olympic clss representative.yeah.can b exempted from the test,which the chinese students hav to sit in order to meet the criteria to enter the 1st round ELIMINATION.wow.what a privillege.except paying 1050 yuan monthly for dorm,while they pay 1500 A YEAR.

and den.actually met some msia frens when walking out of d canteen.pei qin n hui you.but stil think hav no point jus telling dem "eh ,today is my bday!!"so we jus bye and i back to my room lo,rushing my hw(copy),no idea liao.still cant figure out d solution after 2 days' nonconcentrating mind sitrring.due today.

after tat, 3:20 clas till 6:40.after that,cycle like FAS N FURIOUS to peking u for my choir concert!! cold cold cold~~ d wind fu fu fu ~~~ jus to c them,ppl from Wells Cathedral School.



so geng~~~~recorded down in video =]

watch tat with 佟玲.she is from 北京体育大学knew her when i go beijing in april.she was the volunteer guide when i climb the greatwall.and we keep in touch.she brought me buy clothes ah eat nice cuisine in beijing.nice fren =] initially onli her to celebrate with me.


10 9 !!!
but when the concert ends,mu ie and dai ga jeh reach my shoulder from behind.HI!! i say.dai ga jeh.same skul with me de.mu ie is beida de.so when i offer to ride her back tsinghua half n hour later, i told her tong ling was goin to celebrate for me.and for sure,they joined!! and another two woman.cathy(from taiwan,prof) and ms lim(phd student,teache of msia maktab)=] yeah.they sing song for me.malay n chinese.in the nice cafe,apple pie as cake =] suits cappucino!




the candle with tan45 de signifies MINUS..so 2(10) - 1 =19 =]




when back to tsinghua,went xiao xiang de room(xiaoxiang=msia fren,same yr de).aiya.havent introduce the rest 2 tsinghua mates.same yr with me de.da guang n peizhen.will show later.saw a CAKE!!!arrr.....i told weixiang tat i wanna slack today.he ask y.i say lim beh bday.den in phone be4i back from peking u ,he ask, u buy liao cake boh?i said no.he said,den suan la,jus come our room chat, we hav no cake for u.but at last!!! c this !!! touched..was i ? erm,rational de being touched.19 le.hoho.crap.

wei xiang blackmailed the ppl in supermarket to make one when they say they dont hav cake left..........awwwwww..........so gan ren


with liu ying



group photo

so after that,i mean now, and after blog,i hav to slp.8:15 assemble.to perform in main building of tsinghua.西南联大70周年纪念合唱表演。explain more lata.it's 2.

my 19 bday is memorable,same as 18 de.i told yik cai,las yr's party was jus like happened yesterday,stil rmb he bc prepare for me.lap chairs..bake cake.awww...frens...miss u all.

last but not least, thx

my family,baby,ley woon, mic,gu zhe, xinmin ,vs,yensuan,lh,mp,wei jie,vs,sinsing(didnt forget u this time),yuen yee shi jie,xin min,ardy,kelvin,wei hong,hylda,jess,xinmin,yikcai,xian hui,yuan mun, arriss ng,hei ban wen,lao po,hui sunn,san san,evangeline,da guang,wei xiang,liu ying, and all of my classmates, joe,and rong kang,and all my current classmates.they wont be able to c blogspot,so can b ommitted.lol.and pei zhen n ah pak n so on....all frens in beijing.and miqi and huan and sean girl n kuroda n so on.......love u guys....included those who r not listed in.blur d.

with lots of love ,

eric defa huat huat fatt ge

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

生日快樂~
在異鄉的第一個生日,因為有同鄉而不寂寞~
很幸福吧~~抱歉我遲來的祝福~
在你的照片裡面看見我的高中同學哦,哈哈~

我是piccolo_dream~

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

没有我的名字 T.T ... 不过活该,是我忘了你的生日 XD 虽然迟了点,生日快乐,弟弟~

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

嘿,很不错的博客!男子..美丽..惊人的..我将书签您的博客,并采取饲料也...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home