蓝鱼~驿站: Sorry, dear parents 郑重道歉

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sorry, dear parents 郑重道歉


For parents,
Regarding the title stated above, I must apologise for this unpleasant matter, which happened under the lack of proper consideration. I should have not revealed my blog's address and set up this bad example to your kids. I dont mean it. It was the only post with such annoying foul words. I am well understand that I should take my status and the school's image into consideration, although I am just a temporary teacher. Please be assured that this is not a bad blog, though. And about the piggies, what I wish to clarify is that I am SO HAPPY to be a class teacher. It's like having my own kids and I feel the obligation as a teacher. I would like to interprete the previous title as 可爱的小猪,the bad thing is that the linked picture was lost and led you to a misinterpretation. I have repost it for a clear acknowledgement. It is illustrated by jimmy(几米),the renowned illustrator of 向左走,向右走. Again I have to emphasize that only with the passion and dream only will I have myself teaching in Choong Wen before starting my uni life in oversea. The FACT is that my students are smart. =] after rattling so much, I would like to thank to whom-it-may-concern for giving me, a 19-year-old boy, this opportunity to be responsible for my own behaviour, especially as a teacher.Last but not least, sorry or any inconvenience caused, please delete my blog's address from your computer. Your forgiveness will be much appreciated. Thank you. =]


For friends,
LOL. Im sure u guys would be suprised by this post.to make the matter simpler, i have given my blog add to a std 5 clas under request without much consideration and break my own privacy.the only post with foul words had been spotted and yes,i have been complained. = = bad luck me, the 1st time i wrote such things and got caught,which i am not supposed to.stupid me. have not been updated my blog nearly one month ady.i did blog but in my diary book,realli caught up with tons of books,which are to be marked.and prepare examination questions. and collect fees and meeting and teaching.it is a complete teacher training.am contented with this job. u will read more later when i finish the meaningful job. well, the feeling is diff with when i back skul to c my teachers.they r my colleagues now, so amazing it is. a nice period of time to recall the past buried memories,though i dont hav much time to,stand still at somewhere where i can d PAST us (playing or reading ,etc). anyway,i did try. write more nez time. ciao...

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa! That *ph* word oso kena ar... Haihz... Shudn have given the url to your students la... Or why not you teach them not to tell their parents, you happy i happy =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home