蓝鱼~驿站: a date with ah huat

Monday, November 27, 2006

a date with ah huat

hmm, actualli very tired now. but i relli think tat i shud b more disciplined, in the sense that, i should do what i hav promised to myself...like writing my blog.well, i wonder if u guys would fed up of c-ing such words.whatever.

today is ying han's big day.yap. she's havin her very first charity concert,raising fund for d hall building of a primary school, at auditorium of summit complex,USJ.well, i went and be d stage crew upon her imploration..XD..actually i am obliged to give her a hand, as she called me "kai gor" ONCE UPON A TIME during in form4,5 ?? not so clear adi...

ok,actuali i didnt slp much yesterday..tat phucking khangsiang(dear, borrow ur name to hav this adj been added be4 okay...cos ppl would misunderstand tat sth serious happened...ahemm for d fact that ur fren so refined,ppl don expect these bad words to be typed out of my fingers...but frens...i found tat it's kinda funny + self-emancipation by doing so....so, accustom to it ba~~) called me up at 1 something...plus i was just back from KLCC for MPO(malaysian philoharmonik orchestra) christmas ROYALTY(cost me 10 bus onli..thx chong hwa for ur name ^^) show..so v tired..ppl oredi decided to wear contact lenses today mar...need slp so my eyes can open wide!!

today morning, i was roused up frm slp by my mum...7 sth...den after Lai Chuang till 8.30, i woke up and @##$$% ( daily routine, but extraordinarily faz) lilian arrive at 10am..we got on my car and i quickly satirize her : "dunno who tell me leh, say 10am START rehearsal WORR...aiks" haha enjoy listening her explanation cos usually im d one who do so...=p..my frens probably could figure out what im indicating..whee.

reached ther at 10:20, thx to my nice driving skills.xin min and other gals were oredi ther.gave me a radiant smile( hey xin min, i like ur sincere smile v much u knoe) and erm start rehearsing tat stuff lorr...about 1 pm lidat, we went for lunch..a hk-style restaurant..mic (not tat mic, is michelle) was v hungry, wan to say sorry too, she went up kl by ktm den i fail to fetch her....it's had been such a hassle for her to reach summit..[aiks, oways swerve from the topic, but u knoe wat, blogging's like tat, we just hav endless story to tell...] skip the eating process.conclusion is, mic had been waited until the resting time finished, she ate nothing..and one thing v funny was tat, wee chean so FEI, he "shua wu lai" to d cashier when he was paying his portion, saying "rm8.90 de thing" , means tat he ate food that costs this price..what d hella sentence is tat...den less den one second,the cashier repiled" 9.38 PLS"WAHAHAHA....c d point anot, it's just sound like cashier sneering at him" haha u ate 8.90 de thing, so wat? pay 9.38!!" relli zadao, c how u interprete d story la...

my job was just to in-charge of the microphones,i.e. to adjust their position on d stage bcos there was many types of performance:piano recital, quartet(saxophone+piano),choir,duet,octet....diff instruments were used..let's count it out, piano, violin,cello,[electronic guitar,bass,drum set],vocal of course...wow, siapa panggil ah moi ini so talented..opps..those bracket-ed up ones were what formed d band...pls don expect my ellegant yinghan to play tat wearing her gown..

d prelude was: THE PHANTOM OF OPERA!! wow..it was enthralling, she relli did show her vocal to its fullest...cos when in d rehearsal, i heard her voice..a lil' bit unstable...erm...and the show went on, and actually what i liked d most were d vocal part..songs by george gershwin 1.I Have a Crush On you 2.Somebody loves me 3.Someone To Watch Over me and most importantly, PART OF THE WORLD..sang by little mermaid....wow i love tat so much..it let me reminisce about d past...i think i stil hav d tape, well kept inside my store...and erm, the charles boey who played electronic guitar..the sound effect was just what i yearn to listen frm a song...dunno how to explain...jus..took my breathe away...blif me, early or late, i would let d mesmerizing sound to come out frm d plucking on the strings of guitar by my right hand!! i swear.

after the show ended, ying han belanja us makan...include hongping n chris n shengran except those performers n crews...and after tat, took photo v her pretty cousin sisters...ai ling and ai jia...they called themselves"lin jia 邻家女孩" =.=|| they was fashionable though.and erm, not feel like going to continue chatting in ying han's hse....den asked if chek siang(primary friend, currently studying in tarc) free, i go fetch him for dinner...ON, den i continued on my way, havin traffic jam...

start frm here, hoping tat my sis won c this...XD...i told some lie to my mum la, jus dun wan her to worry...driving ownself...ok wat, im stable enuf ok..

realising i was alone in d car, den i increase d volume of d sound system...follow yanzi to sing...scream!! test road...try to back home passing by pyramid, instead of kesas highway which i used to...actually, i was searching for a shop too, PICASO, a bridal shop,anyone knows?? dun ask me for what ok. i jus keep going, ther was one minute of time...i felt a kind of directionlessness...the sky was going to be overwhelmed by darkness...but i knoe i need not scare,indeed,i like to drive under those neon lights of city. i aint going to discover anything with ugliness, however it exists in this city...mayb some ppl were having their dirty deal ( drugs.?) tat costs up to million or billion...mayb some gal or boy or gal/boy were selling their body and soul just to earn 50 bugs for life...mayb some of dem were in hse...having a good time with their bf or gf, even a fren, hugging each other while watching a small tv, at 9th floor or 20th floor of a condo or low-priced flat...transmitting heat to each other ,equilibrium achieved(wtf science stream student) and d warmth tells everything...they need not to converse, heart beats tell everything.shit, swerve again.

then, i passed a simpang tat could lead me back home...i relli don wan get back home tat early, den obstinately, i continue my way, d route to skul...i was going to jalan genting kelang.....and den wangsa maju lrt station...chek siang and his roommates were waiting for me.d road was not so jammed, though it was congested wif cars...strong lights reflects into my eyes...argh...v dry la my eyes...seeps..seeps...nasib baik got a mousturising sprayers..hehe.

when i got them on my car...oh nightmare...!!!his fren, one called isaac, one called big-mouth (paise forgot real name, but oredi v fortunate, i burning my midnight oil rattling bout U ler..)
they dunno where to go eat...i oso dunno,cos it was not my world ther....stupid even mentioned "sri petaling many things to eat rite? go lar..later fetch us back again.." =.=..wow wat a unconsiderable fren....nvm lor...keep going, but his frens osoa lil' bit blur....din assit me tat much,knoe wat, i drive drive drive, reached ulu kelang!! say wan go pizza hut...ok..u turn back to wangsa maju...passed by one branch.."TIS ONE NOT NICE" walao, so choosy!!one of d branch..FULL..frusfrated edi, at last, ended up eating at jalan genting kelang d branch...helo, i've driven so many kilometres de Yuan Wang road!! shoot me pls, shoot me.

erm ok lor,got to know his frens...personality okay, interaction btwin them quite gd as well, jus tat, too many " sohai, lan jiao..."argh cant stand it!! onli chek siang said tat, his frens didnt.i've kicked him each time he mentioned d bad words...plus he has wa wa yin, no feel oso saying tat, v weird la...den i jus ask this ask tat lo, den keep watching my watch, ready to back...mus b earlier den dad..avoid any grumble frm him...aiks hate to cheat, even a small one, but what to do, as long my mum is assured, i don wan her to worry from the moment i step out of d house,until i come back...my mummy relli love me SOSOSOSOSOS much....everything was well prepared be4 i go out...won miss my ic or license..or ...ANYTHING!!

conclusion: a day lor, nth meaningful for me...onli one does so, i wrote this long post until now,2.34 am...though im reli exhausted edi....jus trying my best to keep my own promise...(of course la, if not nez time my promise to others would be valueless =p)

so, good night defa, a huat.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha defa..thanx for luving my "sincere smile"=p

-xmin-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home